Monday, January 15, 2007


The beefy zipper. My hands are pretty big. And soft too. Any "hand model" agents out there who might be interested, please feel free to contact me.

This is the double zipper that is my nemesis. I can never get it to work right the first time. But, it's strong for sure. I guess the idea is that you can open the jacket from the bottom, say to get at your britches whilst in a restroom... without having to undo your whole jacket. This just occurred to me, having undone the jacket to take a whizz up until now. DOH!

This is the right side chest pocket with the zippered breast pocket underneath it. This (along with any set of pockets on the jacket) is what took the finish off my sunglasses frames. Don't put delicate flowers in here!

Open picture of the jacket with the waterproof liner in. I didn't take any with the liner removed, though I probably should have. There is a breast pocket inside the liner shown on the right of the picture. The lining material (not the liner, but the liner lining) is the same as the material that lines the jacket (the jacket lining - if you will...).


This shot shows the button loop that secures the bottom of the waterproof liner to the bottom of the jacket. There are three of these along the bottom of the jacket. Wayne will also add a zipper to both the jacket and pants so they can be zipped together but he says it's not needed with the 3/4 lenght jacket.

The insulated liner. I didn't feel like putting it into the jacket for pictures.

This is the cuff of the insulated liner. This liner attaches to the inside of the waterproof liner's cuff with velcro with the velcro strips shown. Seems to do the trick. The waterproof liner actually buttons in to the jacket's sleeve with a couple loops, similar to the pants, shown below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home